Punjab Regional Training Institutes opened admissions in 2023 for the Diploma Courses of Family Welfare Workers. The Population Welfare Department (PWD) is going to conduct training and courses for Family Welfare Workers. There are limited seats for admission at every available Regional Training Institute. Online registration for Diploma Courses for Family Welfare Workers is now available. The candidates can visit the official page of the Population Welfare Department or open the link given on this site. Here, you can find all information regarding this Family Welfare Diploma Course. Check here the eligibility and requirements for this course, the number of vacancies, and the list of districts for the training. The Population Welfare Department is providing services of awareness for family planning and health care. The department got more responsibilities after International Conference on Population and Development (ICPD). The PWD is now dealing with awareness and care policies related to Reproductive Health such as Adolescent Health problems (AHP), Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI), and Reproductive Tract Infections (RTIs). There will training sessions and theoretical courses for training Family Welfare Workers.
Diploma Course for Family Welfare Workers 2023
|Name of Regional Training Institute||Address of Institution||Number of Available Vacancies||Domicile Districts|
|Regional Training Institute Lahore||Wasti Chowk, Civic Center Township, Lahore.
Phone No: 042-99262180
|30||Lahore, Sheikhupura, Kasur, Gujrat, GujranWala, Nnarowal, Sialkot, Rawalpindi, Attock, Jhelum, Nankana Sahb.|
|Regional Training Institute of Multan||P/O Multan, BZU Officer Town near Multan Public School, Multan.
|30||Multan, Rajanpur, Muzafar Garh, Bahawalpur, Lodhran, DG Khan, Khanewal, Rahim Yar Khan, and Layyah.|
|The Regional Training Institute of Sahiwal||Main Jail Road near Ali Sherazi Clinic, Sahiwal.
|25||Sahiwal, Pak Patan, Jhang, Okara, Bahawal Nagar, Wiharri, Hafiz Abad.|
|Regional Training Institute-Faisal Abad||34-35-36 Khayaban Colony No. 1-Madina Town, 213 Susan Road, Faisalabad.
|30||Faisal Abad, Mianwali, Sargodha, TobaTek Singh, Chiniot, Bhakkar, Khushab, Mandi Bahauddin, Chakwal|
Diploma Course for Family Welfare Workers Admissions 2023
|Age (till 21-06-2022)||15 to 30 years|
|Domicile||Punjab (above-mentioned Districts)|
If the passed candidates of FSc Pre-Medical will not available then,
|Qualification||Matric with Science|
|Marks||45% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology|
Family Welfare Workers Training Course Apply Online
Apply online for Family Welfare Workers Training Course 2023 through the Punjab Regional Training Institutes of the PWD. The online registration is open now for the candidates from Punjab (for specified districts). The candidates who fulfill the above eligibility criteria can apply online on the official site of the Punjab Population Welfare Department.
How to Apply?
The candidates can apply for Punjab Family Welfare Workers Training Courses by the following method:
- Visit the official site of PWD or the above-mentioned link
- Fill out the application form and attach copies of academic certificates
- Must attach attested copies of academic certificates (Pre-medical/matric certificate or DMC) and CNIC/B-form.
- Send these documents by post to the address of the principal of the respective regional training institution (check the address next to the name of the institution in the first table).
Important Instruction for Family Welfare Workers Training Course
Read the following instruction carefully before submitting your document for admission to the course:
- Only female candidates can apply for this training course.
- The married candidates who are pregnant or mothers of an infant cannot apply for the course.
- The trainee can apply for job vacancies after 2 years of training.
- The students will get RS. 6000/- every month as a scholarship fund.
- In case of leaving during the course, the candidate is supposed to return the scholarship fund to Government.
- The candidates from out of the city can avail the hostel facility.
- The final selection of admission will be on open merit.