Health and Physical Education Introduction Career Scope in Pakistan Jobs Opportunities Requirements salary special courses guideline for Man, Woman, (Male, Female) along with test pattern selection procedure qualification complete information to start and choice Health and Physical Education career in Pakistan for better future in Life. Health and physical education provides students with the knowledge and skills that will enable them to achieve and maintain a physically active and healthful life, not only during their time in school but for a lifetime. Health and physical education are integral components of a balanced educational program.
Health and Physical Education is one of the best subject specially for sportsmen. If you a talent of any sport then you must study Health and Physical Education right from intermediate to Master level. This subject will polish your hidden talent and equips you with better techniques. You will have and edge on your competitors at the time of selection. Even after your retirement from any sports, you will be able to stay in touch with your favorite sports as a coach, trainer, physical instructor, umpire and referee.
You will taught about the basic techniques and rules of all famous games. Sportsman who have better idea about rule can perform well in the ground. You will also be able to maintain your physical fitness through out your professional career. There is a great demand of sports coaches, trainers, physical trainers in all major sports. You may get job from club to international level.
Health and Physical Education Introduction Career Scope in Pakistan
Health and Physical Education Core Topics, Subjects, Syllabus & Curriculum
Here is the list of core topics and subjects taught in Health and Physical Education right from intermediate to Master level. A true sportsman should go for at least master degree in this field.
- Introduction to Basic Concepts of Health and Physical Education
- Historical background
- Movement Education (All movements of human body)
- Track and Field ( Introduction of all major national level track and field events like different races, throwing the javelin, high jump and relay race
- Physical Fitness
- Outdoor Pursuits (like Revering, hiking & hill trekking, senior guides, youth hosteling etc)
- Community Health (Public Health problems & their symptoms, causes & prevention)
- Meaning and Scope of Health Education in Pakistan
- Effects of Exercise on Human Body
- Corrective Physical Education
- Personal Hygiene
- Massage Utility and kinds
- Environmental Pollution and its effects
- First Aid (Theory & Practicals)
- Human Anatomy
- Religious Rituals and Education Movement (Importance of games & exercises in Islam)
- Effect of Exercise on the Following Systems of Human Body:
E-Fatigue and relaxation
- Games & Sports (Rules and techniques of all major games)
- Viva Voce
- Nutrition (Role of balanced diet, diet for sportsman)
- Safety Education
- Recreation (Introduction and importance of all mental & physical recreational activities)
All developed countries have separate Council of Sports Sciences to regulate the education of Health and Physical education just like PMDC and PEC. Hopefully soon HEC will think about this option too for regulating and launching more professional degrees and diplomas in this field.
Health and Physical Education Jobs, Career & Scope Employment Areas
- Sports Clubs
- Regional and Provincial teams of all sports like cricket, Hockey, Football, Volley Ball, Basket Ball, Tennis, Athletics etc
- Sports Academy
- Sports Medicine
- Sports Physio
- Female Gyms
- Assistant Sports Physio
- Armed Forces
- Fitness Centers and Clubs of all kinds
- Police Training Center
- Physical Therapist
- Athletic Coach
- Teacher of Physical Education
- Gym Instructor
- Lecturer in Colleges and Universities
- Physical Therapist
- Health Educator
- Athletic Trainer
- Gerontology Adviser
- Yoga Master
- Health Educator
- Sports Journalist
- Master Trainer
- Physical Trainer
- Go for professional level courses of your related sports.
- Sports science and rules of all games are changing very quickly now a days so you should remain in touch with latest advancement.
- Chose one game/sports right from start of career and get maximum extra knowledge and diplomas in that specific game.
- If you want to become a physical trainer then try to get 2 years Physiotherapy Technology diploma.
- If you want to become a umpire or referee than go for related professional courses after graduating.
- Read books written by experts regularly and do not bother about salary at the initial stage of your career as at that stage you need experience first.
Health related careers in physical education 1 are the careers related to maintenance of health and fitness. These include coaching, fitness training, physical education instruction, sports medicine, physical therapy, corporate fitness instruction, and sports management.