We provide here all information regarding HEC LAT Test Registration. Higher Education Commission (HEC) conducts LAT Tests for candidates desiring to get admission in a five-year undergraduate LLB Degree Program in HEC-recognized public and private sector universities/institutions and are accredited, affiliated colleges. After HEC LAT Test Registration, The HEC Law Admission Test will be held in the major cities of Pakistan. Students have the option to choose any center they wish. The HEC Law Admission Test has been rescheduled, so the Last date for applying to the Law Admission Test is mentioned in corrigendum. Online applications can be made at the HEC website. The HEC Law Admission Test is required for admission into any LLB program at any Government or Private University and its affiliated colleges.
HEC LAT Test Registration Online
All desiring candidates who want admission to Law their registration will be online, starting at the website. Online registration for the LAT will allow many intelligent students to help the country and move it forward. To successfully pursue a career as a lawyer, advocate, or member of a law association, students must understand the LAT Online Registration process. The LAT exam assesses law candidates’ essay writing, English, Urdu, Islamic Studies, general knowledge, and mathematics. Law candidates must also submit a personal statement to the LAT examination stating their reasons for joining the law field.
HEC LAT Test Registration 2023 | www.etc.hec.gov.pk
Who is Eligible to Apply for the HEC LAT Test
- Students who have completed the Higher Secondary School Certificate or an equivalent
- Students who have taken the final examination of HSSC/equivalent and are waiting for their results
- Any change in the examination date will be communicated through http://etc.hec.gov.pk Applicants who register themselves through HEC online registration process will download their Roll Number Slips through http://etc.hec.gov.pk a week before the examination date.
- Registered applicants will receive an email/SMS containing the exam date, time, and venue. When filling out the online application, candidates must provide a valid email and mobile numbers.
- To enter Examination Centre, you must take a copy of the Roll Number Slip and the original CNIC.
HEC LAT Admission 2023
HEC announced LAT Admission 2023. It requires law students to follow the correct procedure. HEC won’t accept incomplete information for Registration for LAT Test. Therefore, Law students must ensure that they have all the necessary information and complete all required fields on the online portal to confirm their entry. Students applying for the LLB Program as intermediate students must be aware of the importance and urgency of the LAT online registration. Once it is over, it won’t come back.
HEC LAT Test Registration 2023
HEC LAT Test Syllabus
|1||Essay (English or Urdu 200 words)||15|
|2||Personal Statement (English, Urdu) 200 Words||10|
|6||Mcqs Islamics Studies||10|
|7||Mcqs Pak Study||10|
How To Apply for HEC LAT Test Registration
- Please visit the following link: http://etc.hec.gov.pk for online registration.
- Onlinehelp.gov.pk is available for assistance if you have any difficulties during registration.
- A test fee of Rs.1250/$ is to be paid online/ATM or by bank draft into Account No. 1742 7900 13401, Account Title Higher Education Commission, Bank Habib Bank Limited Branch Code 1742
- The application form allows applicants to choose any exam center they wish from. After registration, the exam center cannot be changed.
HEC HEC LAT Testing Roll No Slip
To be admitted to the 5-year LLB degree program is the deadline to register Online for the LAT test. All candidates can Apply Online at etc.hec.gov.pk according to the schedule published by the Higher Education Commission; for the most recent information on the last test in 2023, visit www.hec.gov.pk.The official HEC authority will issue the Roll No slips of eligible candidates via their official website. Candidates who have applied for LLB 5 years admission to LAT Test to be admitted into Public or Private universities and are eligible for written tests can access their roll number slip online by entering their CNIC number.