The Online Registration for HAT test is open for admission in MS/M.Phil programs on HEC Scholarships. Higher Education Commission (HEC) offers various national and international scholarship programs for admission in undergraduate, graduate, post-graduate, Master’s, and Doctorate programs. Higher Education Commission (HEC) conducts Higher Education Aptitude Test (HAT) for the assessment and evaluation of candidates to offer admission to higher education. Here all details are available about HEC HAT 2023 online Registration, Test Syllabus, Test Pattern, Test Types, Eligibility, and Test Schedule. HEC Higher Education Aptitude Test 2023 online registration has just started for MS/M.Phil Programs. Higher Education Commission (HEC) is a constitutional educational institution that was established to regulate, manage, and promote educational activities in Pakistan. There are a high number of higher secondary schools, colleges, and universities serving for education under HEC. HEC provides many learning opportunities at the national and international levels. HAT registration is a golden opportunity for all candidates who are looking for MS/M.Phil admission on scholarship. HEC also offer jobs opportunities for various candidates from all over the Pakistan. Thus the candidates can also visit HEC Jobs 2023 for detailed information about job opportunities.
HEC HAT 2023
The Higher Education Commission (HEC) announces the registration schedule for the Higher Education Aptitude Test (HAT). HAT is administered by the Education Testing Council (ETC) to award all HEC scholarships and admission to MS/MPhil programs through an easy, uniform, and transparent selection procedure. The deadline for registration for HAT was the 12th of December, 2023. The test will take place on the 25th of December, 2023, a date that is not yet confirmed. Any change in the test date will be communicated through official site of Higher Education Commission and Education Testing Council. Applicants who have already applied for MS/MPhil admission or HEC scholarships and intend to apply for HEC sponsored scholarships or admission to MS/MPhil programs in any HEC recognized university may apply for registration.
HEC HAT 2023 Online Registration Test Syllabus | hec.gov.pk
HAT Test Syllabus
|Test Category||Disciplines||Verbal Reasoning||Analytical Reasoning||Quantitative Reasoning||Total|
|HAT 1||Engineering and Technology, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics||30%||30%||40%||100%|
|HAT 2||Management Sciences, Business Education||30%||40%||30%||100%|
|HAT 3||Arts and Humanities, Social Sciences, Clinical, and Applied Psychology, and Law||40%||35%||25%||100%|
|HAT 4||Agriculture and Veterinary Sciences, Biological and Medical Sciences, Physical Sciences, Education, Media, and Mass Communication||40%||30%||30%||100%|
HEC HAT 2023 Online Registration
HEC HAT 2023 Online Registration is now open and the candidate can visit the official page of HEC to apply online. The direct links are also available on this page to apply online and download the Challan form. The candidates can register till December 12, 2023. The detailed procedure to apply online is as follows:
How to Apply?
- Visit the official site of the Education Testing Council (ETC).
- The Education Testing Council is going to conduct the HAT test, so if you don’t have an ETC account then Sign up.
- For online registration, the complete first step by entering all your personal information.
- Enter all Registration information and Click for Submit (the application with incomplete information or only saved without submission will not approve).
- Submit HAT test fee RS.1500/- in any branch of Habib Bank Limited in the following account:
Account Name: Higher education Commission
Account No: 1742 7900 1334 1
- The candidates can download the fee challan form from the registration page.
- The candidates have to upload the submitted Challan form at the time of application submission.
Eligibility Criteria for HEC HAT
The following candidates are eligible to apply for Higher Education Aptitude Test (HAT) 2023:
- The candidate must have the nationality of Pakistan/AJK/Gilgit. Dual nationality is not allowed.
- For MS/M.Phil Scholarship: the candidate must have the first division in a relevant post-graduate degree (BS/MSC).
- For Ph.D. Scholarship: first division in MS/M.Phil (18- years) education is required.
- Maximum two-second divisions are allowed in the overall academic career but not a single one in the latest degree.
- The candidates registered for any Master’s program leading to Ph.D., are not eligible for the scholarship.
- The candidates who have already applied for admission to any university in Pakistan.
- The applicants who applied for the HEC scholarship on E-Portal.
- The candidates who are looking for admission in MS/M.Phil Program in future.
- The candidate has to provide all documents required by HEC.
HAT Roll No Slip
After successful registration, the candidates can download their HEC HAT Roll No Slip from the official site of Higher Education Commission. The candidates can check their roll no slips by name, CNIC, or registration number. HAT Roll No Slip is essential to enter in test center and to participate in Higher Education Aptitude Test.
HEC HAT Test Date
The Education Testing Council (ETC) will conduct a test for HEC HAT on the dates specified on Date Sheet or Roll No Slips. HEC is going to conduct HAT test on December 25, 2023. In case of any change in test date, the ETC will inform candidates by email or SMS. The candidates must have to download their HEC HAT Roll No Slip before the written test. Do not user portable network (converted) contact number while registration because the candidates are informed about roll no slips and test date via SMS/Email. Reading.pk also provides you the latest updates about Admissions and tests, so keep visiting this site for more updates.