Persian or Farsi Language Degrees Subjects Literature Jobs in Pakistan Scope Career Requirements salary special courses guideline for Man, Woman, (Male, Female) along with test pattern selection procedure qualification complete information to start and choice Persian or Farsi Language Degree career in Pakistan for better future in Life. Persian, also known by its endonym Farsi, is one of the Western Iranian languages within the Indo-Iranian branch of the Indo-European language family.
Persian language is written is Arabic script and it is very easy for every Pakistani to learn this great language. Persian was a official language in India during 800 years of Muslim rule in Indian Subcontinent. Persian and Arabic are mother languages of Sindhi, Punjabi and Urdu.
British rulers made English as an official language of India to cut the relation of Indian Muslims with their great past. In India Persian language is called Farsi. Persian or Farsi is a very easy to learn for Urdu speaking people. Persian is spoken in Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Russia and Azerbaijan.
1000 years literature of Indian Muslim is only available in Persian language. Our classical poetry and even fiction has been written in this language. More than 80% of Allama Iqbal’s poetry is also in Persian language. Students of Iqbaliyat and Kashmiryat must learn Farsi language for understanding the real message of Allama Iqbal.
Persian or Farsi Language Degrees Subjects Literature Jobs in Pakistan
Jobs, Career & Scope
- Home Tutor
- Persian News Chanel
- Jobs in Persian Speaking countries
- Farsi Language Institutes
- Online Instructor
- Local & International Newspapers & Websites
- Iranian Funded NGO’s
- Jobs in Shia Religious Institutes
- Different Agencies of UNO
- Critic and Creative Writer
- Publishing & Media Houses
- Import and Export Companies
- Colleges & Universities
- Foreign Affairs Ministry
- Fiction Writer
- Short Courses, Certificates, Diplomas & Degrees
- Khana-e-Farhang Iran offers short courses and diplomas in Farsi language.
- Pakistani Universities offer up to MS/M.Phil and PhD level degrees in Farsi
Subjects & Topics
- Classical Literature
- Religions Literature
- Iranian Culture & History of Farsi Language
- Computer & Persian Language
- Persian Literature in Sub-Continent
- Research Methodology
Who Should Study Arabic?
- Those who want to get job in any Persian speaking country like Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Azerbaijan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Russia and Bahrain etc.
- Those who have interest in learning foreign languages of Islamic countries.
- Those who want to study the old Islamic literature.
- Scholars who have got degrees of MA Iqbaliyat, Urdu or Kashmiryat.
- Creative minded persons
- Love for learning foreign languages
- Interest in foreign literature & fiction
- Creative writing skills
- Research ability
The borrowing both ways, into Persian from other languages and out of Persian into other languages, means that Persian is a very useful language. You can speak Persian itself in Iran and much of Afghanistan and in parts of Central Asia and be perfectly understood.