Human Anatomy Courses Career Scope in Pakistan Jobs Opportunities Requirements salary special courses guideline for Man, Woman, (Male, Female) along with test pattern selection procedure qualification complete information to start and choice Human Anatomy courses in Pakistan for better future in Life.
The human body is the structure of a human being. It is composed of many different types of cells that together create tissues and subsequently organ systems. The study of the human body involves anatomy, physiology, histology and embryology.
It is the study of the structure of organisms. Its most important branch is human anatomy which is about the physical structure of human beings. You can not become a medical expert of any field without having complete knowledge of anatomy. Anatomy of animals is called zootomy while anatomy of plants is called phytotomy. Most important of all these branches is human anatomy.
But for DVM students animals anatomy is more important. A good medical doctor of all fields must have good knowledge at least about Anatomy, Physiology, Pathology, Microbiology, Biochemistry and Pharmacy.
In the earlier ages religions were the biggest hurdle in the development of this field. Dissection of human body was considered a worse crime and sin. Muslim scientists started the dissection by experimenting on monkeys, After renaissance period Western scientists also started experiments in this field. Now the church was not in the position to oppose even human dissection.
Human Anatomy Courses Career Scope in Pakistan
This was a giant step in the field of medicine. Thanks to Muslim scientists and scientists of renaissance period who laid the foundation of this basic medical field. In present age if you want o become allopathic doctor, Homeopathic doctor, herbal doctor,Pharmacist Surgeon or Physiotherapist then you will have to study this subject very minutely. I still believe that even now we have just discovered maximum 50 % realities about this field. There is still need of lot of research at organ tissue and cellular level.
Its a best field for those doctors who want to join medical colleges of all kinds as a lecturer. A medical researcher can not do research in any field without having sufficient knowledge about anatomy. Veterinary doctors need to have command over anatomy of at least all domestic animals. Fortunately due to natural classification system its not hard to understand the anatomy of any member of a specific phylum.
Nature of Work
- Anatomists develop artificial organs.
- They teach in medical institutes.
- They do research on the topic of structure of organisms.
- They help the medical scientists in the fields of general/plastic surgery, medicine, physiology, space medicine, environmental health and pathology.
- You will have to study throughout your career due high speed research in this field.
Anatomy Career & Scope Job Types
- Applied researcher
- Biological technician
- Lecturer in medical, homeo, herbal, physical therapy and pharmacy colleges.
- Medical journalist
- Academic books writer
- Laboratory-based jobs
- Academic Medical Publishing
- Medical Colleges
- Homeopathic Colleges
- Easter Medicine Colleges
- Veterinary Universities
- Speech and Language Therapist
- Paramedical Institutes
- Nursing Colleges
- Physical Therapy Institutes
- Pharmacy Colleges
- Research Institutes
- An Anatomist must have sufficient knowledge about other allied basic medical fields like Physiology, Biochemistry and Pathology.
- You must go for postgraduate study for getting high profile jobs in your field.
- Never go for any degree or field without having interest in it.
- There is a great scope of animal and plant anatomy too other than human anatomy.