MA Education Programs Jobs Scope in Pakistan Degrees Subjects Literature Career Opportunities Requirements salary special courses guideline for Man, Woman, (Male, Female) along with test pattern selection procedure qualification complete information to start and choice MA Education Degree career in Pakistan for better future in Life.
MA Education is a sacred profession. All the prophets were teachers, that is why the teaching is called a sacred profession. Teachers play a vital role in the construction of the nation. Unfortunately in our country only rejected people join this profession. People live in an insecure society where everyone loves power, not respect. My father is a professor of physics and I have not seen a person more influential than him in my 38 years of life, because every time we faced a problem, a student of my father came to help us.
We did not even pay a penny for any doctor in our lives nor did we have to bribe any government department for any problem. My father used to take his profession as a sacred work. He used to teach students at no cost even after college and his students have not forgotten their excellent services for them. So, it is a hundred percent wrong perception that education is a less powerful profession. MA Education is the best grade to enter the field of education.
It is a recommended title for the holders of masters of all the subjects that wish to join the line of teaching. MA Education allows you to teach up to graduation level classes. The holders of this degree are preferred at the time of hiring educators, subject specialists and lecturers.
MA Education Programs Jobs Scope in Pakistan Degrees Subjects Literature Career
Jobs, Salary, Career & Scope Job Types
As an lecturer you can get salary of 17th grade. MA Education degree holder can find job in following areas.
- Head Master
- V Principle
- Education Consultant
- Educational Counselor
- Subject Specialist
- Online Tutor
- Home Tutor
- Academy Teacher
- Career Counselor
- Education Writer
- Activities Trainer
- Special Education Teacher
- IT Teacher
- Educational Reporter
- Montessori Teacher
- In charge of Childcare Center
- Educational Policy Maker
- Arts Teacher
- Science Teacher
- English teacher in Primary & Elementary schools
- Sports Instructor
- Teaching Observer
- Web Writer
- Instructional Expert
- Child Psychologist
- Master Trainer
- Educational Trainer
- Government Schools
- Government Colleges
- Private Schools
- Education Department
- Public Universities
- Private Colleges
- Vocational Training Institutes
- Research Institutes
- Print & Electronic Media
- Private Universities
- Educational Websites
- Educational Publishers
- Special Education Institutes
- Home Tutor Providing Services
- Applicant must have any of the following degree for admission in MA Education.
- BA, B.Sc or equivalent bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates also have to qualify a written test followed by an Interview. Candidates who have studied education in intermediate or graduation will be preferred.
MEd Vs MA Education
Unfortunately, it has been noted that MEd holders enjoy more employment opportunities than MA Education graduates, so it is recommended that you obtain a MPhil degree after completing your MA to have better employment opportunities.
It is a bitter reality that students of BEd, MEd are preferred in this field, since both titles are considered as professional titles compared to MA Education. We have also written detailed articles on the scope of BEd and MEd. More guidance on the different degrees in Education.
Following subjects are taught in MA Education Secondary in Punjab University Lahore.
- Educational Assessment & Evaluation
- Islamic System of Education
- Education in Pakistan
- Educational Guidance and Counseling
- Methods of Teaching English/Urdu/Arabic/Social Studies/Science in Secondary Schools
- Methods of Teaching Islamic Studies/Mathematics in Secondary Schools
- Comparative Education
- Human Relation in Educational Organization
- Teacher Education in Islamic Perceptive
- Student Teaching & Observation
- Students Teaching & Observation
- Master’s Thesis
- Research Methods in Education
- Educational Administration & Supervision
- Curriculum & Instruction
- Instructional Technology
- Computers in Education in Secondary School
- Islamic Culture & Ideology of Pakistan
- Educational Psychology and Guidance
- Philosophy of Education
- Continuing Education
- Educational Guidance & Counseling
- Educational Research
- Teacher Education
- Educational Administration
- Educational Psychology
- Islamic Education
- Urge to serve the nation
- Love for research
- Craze for educating the people
- Love for knowledge & learning
- Those who have strong verbal and written communication skills in Urdu and English
Who Should Go For MA Education?
- Those who want to join teaching line
- Research oriented persons
- Those who want to become an educational researcher
- Who want to become educational writer or policy maker,
- Business lovers
- Participate in refreshment courses of your field.
- Go for MPhil and PhD degrees for rapid career growth.
- Try to clear NTS NTD test for getting job in NTS associated educational institutes.
- Try to get internship during your study period.
- Apply for all available jobs as after getting little experience you may get job of your choice,
- Take your profession as an sacred mission and it is the key to success in this field.
The MA Education (Innovation in Learning and Teaching) is a flexible programme, designed to meet the professional needs of individual learners. The MA Education is well established and is regularly updated in order to reflect the changing needs of current and future participants.