MA Education Programs Jobs Scope in Pakistan Subjects Career Opportunities in Literature Requirements, salaries, and guidelines for particular courses for men and women (male and female), as well as test patterns and selection processes, provide all the information needed to get started. Career with an MA in Education in Pakistan for a brighter future.
MA The profession of education is revered. Since all of the prophets were educators, teaching is seen as a sacred calling. In the development of the country, teachers are crucial. Sadly, in our nation, only those who have been rejected choose to work in this field. People live in a dangerous culture where power is valued more than respect. In my 38 years of life, I have never known a professor of physics to have greater influence than my father, who always sent one of his students to aid us when we ran into difficulties.
In our whole lives, we never paid a dime to see a doctor and never had to pay bribes to any government agency to solve an issue. My father once considered his job to be holy. Even after college, he continued to educate students for free, and his former pupils still value the wonderful services he provided for them. Therefore, the idea that teaching is a career with less influence is completely false. The ideal grade to enter the area of education is an MA in Education.
It is a suggested title for those with master’s degrees in all subject areas who want to enter the teaching profession. You are able to instruct classes up to the graduate level with an MA in Education. When employing lecturers, topic experts, and instructors, those with this degree are favoured.
MA Education Programs Jobs Scope in Pakistan Degrees Subjects Literature Career
MA Education Programs Jobs Scope in Pakistan
Jobs, Salary, Career & Scope Job Types
You can receive a wage equivalent to the 17th grade if you work as a lecturer.Those with a Master of Arts in Education degree have work opportunities in the following fields.
- Head Master
- V Principle
- Education Consultant
- Educational Counselor
- Subject Specialist
- Online Tutor
- Home Tutor
- Academy Teacher
- Career Counselor
- Education Writer
- Activities Trainer
- Special Education Teacher
- IT Teacher
- Educational Reporter
- Montessori Teacher
- In charge of Childcare Center
- Educational Policy Maker
- Arts Teacher
- Science Teacher
- English teacher in Primary & Elementary schools
- Sports Instructor
- Teaching Observer
- Web Writer
- Instructional Expert
- Child Psychologist
- Master Trainer
- Educational Trainer
- Government Schools
- Government Colleges
- Private Schools
- Education Department
- Public Universities
- Private Colleges
- Vocational Training Institutes
- Research Institutes
- Print & Electronic Media
- Private Universities
- Educational Websites
- Educational Publishers
- Special Education Institutes
- Home Tutor Providing Services
Eligibility Criteria for MA Programs
- For consideration for admission to the Master of Arts in Education program, applicants must hold one of the following degrees.
- A bachelor’s degree, such as a BA, B.S., or an equivalent degree.
- In addition to that, candidates are required to pass a written examination before moving on to the interview stage.
- Candidates who have completed an intermediate or graduate level education program will have an advantage in this competition.
MEd Vs MA Education
Unfortunately, it has been observed that holders of MEd degrees enjoy greater career chances than graduates of MA Education programs. As a result, if you want to have better employment opportunities after finishing your MA, it is advised that you earn an MPhil degree.
Students who have completed a Bachelor of Elementary Education or a Master of Elementary Education, both of which are regarded as professional degrees, have an advantage over those who have completed a Master of Arts in Education (MA Education). This is an unfortunate truth. Additionally, we have produced in-depth essays on the subject matter of the BEd and the MEd degrees. More direction on the many degrees that may be earned in Education.
In the MA Education Secondary program at Punjab University Lahore, the following topic areas are covered.
- Educational Assessment & Evaluation
- Islamic System of Education
- Education in Pakistan
- Educational Guidance and Counseling
- Methods of Teaching English/Urdu/Arabic/Social Studies/Science in Secondary Schools
- Methods of Teaching Islamic Studies/Mathematics in Secondary Schools
- Comparative Education
- Human Relation in Educational Organization
- Teacher Education in Islamic Perceptive
- Student Teaching & Observation
- Students Teaching & Observation
- Master’s Thesis
- Research Methods in Education
- Educational Administration & Supervision
- Curriculum & Instruction
- Instructional Technology
- Computers in Education in Secondary School
- Islamic Culture & Ideology of Pakistan
- Educational Psychology and Guidance
- Philosophy of Education
- Continuing Education
- Educational Guidance & Counseling
- Educational Research
- Teacher Education
- Educational Administration
- Educational Psychology
- Islamic Education
- Urge to serve the nation
- Love for research
- Craze for educating the people
- Love for knowledge & learning
- Those who have strong verbal and written communication skills in Urdu and English
Who Should Go For MA Education?
- Those who want to join teaching line
- Research oriented persons
- Those who want to become an educational researcher
- Who want to become educational writer or policy maker,
- Business lovers
- Participate in refreshment courses of your field.
- Go for MPhil and PhD degrees for rapid career growth.
- Try to clear NTS NTD test for getting job in NTS associated educational institutes.
- Try to get internship during your study period.
- Apply for all available jobs as after getting little experience you may get job of your choice,
- Take your profession as an sacred mission and it is the key to success in this field.
The Master of Arts in Education program with a concentration in Innovation in Learning and Teaching is a versatile degree that may be tailored to the specific professional requirements of each student. The MA Education has a solid foundation and is routinely revised to adapt to the shifting requirements of both the participants who are currently enrolled and those who will enroll in the future.
MA Education Salary in Pakistan
The starting income is 12,570 rupees, and the highest possible compensation is 38,970 rupees. The increase is 880 rupees. The BS 10 scale was used to determine the amount of money a primary school teacher in Pakistan was paid. The highest compensation is 36,160 rupees, and the yearly increment is 800 rupees. The lowest salary is 12160 rupees. The BS 10 pay scale is used to determine a teacher’s remuneration in Pakistan’s primary and secondary schools.