MDCAT Test Registration 2021 Forms Submission Deadlines. MDCAT abbreviation of Medical & Dental College Admission Test, which is mandatory to take by those who want to get admission in MBBS or BDS in any medical or dental college or universities in Pakistan. MDCAT Test registration This test is compulsory to secure admission in both the private and public sector institutes.
National University of Medical Sciences (NUMS) is an institute which is responsible for the test of army medical colleges. There are also some universities and colleges which are associated with NAT-IM. These tests are conducted by keeping in view the criteria set by Pakistan Medical and Dental council (PMDC). Provincial governments are responsible to observe this test every year.
The primary purpose of the test is to check the ability of candidates who wish to go into the field of bachelor of medicine and surgery or just want to opt for dental surgery.
This test is regulated and supervised by University of Health and Sciences (UHS), who conducts it across the whole Punjab after final examinations of Intermediate. In Sindh, it is taken under National Testing Service (NTS), the same body conducts the test for federal. While, Education Testing and Evaluation Agency (ETEA) is responsible to conduct this pre-admission test. Joint Admission Committee (JAC) does the same work for students of Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK).
As we have told you about the types of MDCAT test and the bodies which conduct it, the next question which hits the mind is the syllabus. The test for potential doctors is comprised of four subjects which are Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English. Students have to attempt all questions asked in the paper. You can check our syllabus section for further details.
MDCAT Test Registration 2021 Forms Submission Deadlines, Total Fee, Select Test Centers
- Intermediate Science (HSSC/F.Sc-Pre-Medical Group) or Equivalent Examination
- Securing at-least 60% (660/1100), unadjusted marks (excluding the marks of Hifz-e-Quran etc.).
- Equivalence Certificate (if foreign qualifications such as A-Level or American 12th Grade)
WHO CAN APPLY
- The candidates having domicile of any district of Punjab and Federal Capital Area (Islamabad), Azad Jammu & Kashmir and Province of Gilgit-Baltistan (Northern Area).
- Dual nationals of Pakistani origin must take the Entrance Test (If they have not passed SAT II examination with a minimum score of 550 marks in each science subject i.e., Biology, Chemistry and Physics / Mathematics) for admission against seats reserved for them under Pakistan Technical Assistance Programme (PTAP) and Self- Finance Scheme (SFS).
HOW TO APPLY FOR ENTRANCE TEST:
I.The MDCAT 2021 applications are to be filled online. The candidate needs not to go anywhere to get the application form.
II.Just login at www.bankislami.com.pk/UHSMDCAT2020 . On clicking the Register button, a simple Application Form will appear which the candidate is required to fill.
III.After filling his/her particulars, the candidate will be asked to upload his/her latest colour photograph (not more than 2MB file).
IV.It must be noted that the candidate cannot edit his/her application once it has been submitted. On a single CNIC/B-Form Number, only one application can be submitted.
V.Upon successful submission of application, the candidate will be assigned a Unique Application Serial Number . He/she should note that number as it will be used in future for accessing the submitted application and the Admittance Card issued by the University. The candidate should get a print of the filled application form by clicking “Download & Print” button. If the facility of printing is not available at that time, the candidate can access his/her application any other time by clicking “ Search Registration” Button.
VI.The candidate or his/her nominee is required to visit, alongwith his/her printed application, the nearest branch of BankIslami (Pvt) Ltd, for fee submission. On submission of Rs.500/- (in cash) as MDCAT 2021 fee, the concerned bank officer shall stamp the application form and return the “Candidate Copy” of the form to the candidate. No document (e.g., result cards, domicile, etc.) is required with the application. The nearest branch of the bank can be located at http://bankislami.com.pk/atm-branch-locator/ .
VII.After fee submission, the candidate shall be communicated his/her Roll Number and Examination Centre via SMS and E-mail Alerts at his/her mobile number and E-mail address within 72 hours. The Admittance Card of the candidate with his/her photograph and unique QR Code shall be sent on his/her E-mail address as an attachment.
The candidate can also download his/her Admittance Card on clicking “Search Admittance Card” on the weblink www.bankislami.com.pk/UHSMDCAT2020 after entering his/her “Unique Application Serial Number”.
The test shall consist of one paper containing 220 multiple-choice questions (MCQs)- four options with single best answer- divided into following Four sections;
1. Biology (88 MCQs)
2. Chemistry (58 MCQs)
3. Physics (44 MCQs)
4. English (General for language proficiency) (30 MCQs)
Each question carries 05 marks. Total marks, therefore, are 1100. The duration of Test will be 150 minutes (2½ hours).
There will be Negative Marking in the test. For each correct answer, 05 marks will be awarded whereas for each incorrect answer, one (01) mark will be deducted from the total score.
No negative, marking will be done on not attempting a question.
(i) The candidates can register online for MDCAT from (Last time, 10 July to 28 July, 2017). The registration will be closed after 04:00 pm on 28 July, 2017.
(ii) For submission of application form and fee for MDCAT-2017, the collection services shall be available at the counters of BankIslami (Pvt) Ltd branches all over Pakistan from 10 July to 28 July, 2017 (excluding Saturdays and Sundays), 09:00 am to 04:00 pm (Last time)
MDCAT Test Centers:
I.The candidate can select any of the 13 cities given below as his/her test centre. The candidates are advised for their own convenience to choose a city nearest to their residence.
3. Rahim Yar Khan
4. D.G Khan
13. Hassan Abdal
The applications must be filled online, after which the challan form will be generated. Students are advised to fill the form carefully as the changes couldn’t be made. To fill the form accurately and carefully keep all documents along with you. Don’t forget to save your latest colored picture in your PC.
The picture should not exceed the limit of 2MB. Once you will complete the application process, a challan will be generated and you have to pay the fee in respective bank/banks. Stay in touch for further information. The importance steps of application process of UHS MDCAT are as follows:
- Go to the mentioned website to fill online application form. For example, Go to BankIslami Pakistan website (http://bankislami.com.pk) and click on the link provided to fill MDCAT form.
- Click on the “Register” button and start filling the required information carefully.
- Upload color copy of your latest photograph in the end.
- Click on submit button.
- As soon as you will submit the form a unique serial number will be allotted to you. Keep it safe in some diary etc.
- The computer will generate a challan form against your registration number, Print it by clicking on “Download & Print” button. You can also save/copy it to print later.
- Submit the fee against challan form at BankIslami and you have done.
- To fill the form wisely, keep all essential documents i.e., ID card, matric Certificate, and intermediate certificate/marks sheet/roll number slip on your PC table.
- You must have equivalence certificate with you if you are student of O/A Levels or American System etc.
- Twice check before confirming and submitting the data. You can’t change information once you have submitted.
- Your name and date of birth should be same as mentioned on your secondary school certificate.
For any query/complaint regarding the online registration, please contact BankIslami (Pvt) Ltd at their helpline (042-35870351, 042-35713165, 042-35760142).