Career Planning Scope Career in Pakistan Job Opportunities salary requirements guidance details with admissions courses complete information for all. Career planning is not something to be dreaded or put off. It is an activity that should be liberating and fulfilling, providing goals to achieve in your current career or plans for beginning a transition to a new career. Career planning should be a rewarding and positive experience. Career management is the combination of structured planning and the active management choice of one’s own professional career.
Career planning is not an activity that should be done once in high school or college and then left behind as we move forward in our jobs and careers. Rather, career planning is an activity that is best done on a regular basis especially given the data that the average worker will change careers (not jobs) multiple times over his or her lifetime.
Know that no matter stage you’re at in your career, it’s never too late to start your career planning. Career planning is not something to be dreaded or put off. It is an activity that should be liberating and fulfilling, providing goals to achieve in your current career or plans for beginning a transition to a new career. Career planning should be a rewarding and positive experience.
Career Planning Scope Career in Pakistan Job Opportunities
Features of Career Planning and Career Development:
- It is an ongoing process.
- It helps individuals develop skills required to fulfill different career roles.
- It strengthens work-related activities in the organization.
- It defines life, career, abilities, and interests of the employees.
- It can also give professional directions, as they relate to career goals.
Objectives of Career Planning:
The major objectives of career planning are as follows:
- To identify positive characteristics of the employees.
- To develop awareness about each employee’s uniqueness.
- To respect feelings of other employees.
- To attract talented employees to the organization.
- To train employees towards team-building skills.
- To create healthy ways of dealing with conflicts, emotions, and stress.
Benefits of Career Planning:
- Career planning ensures a constant supply of promotable employees.
- It helps in improving the loyalty of employees.
- Career planning encourages an employee’s growth and development.
- It discourages the negative attitude of superiors who are interested in suppressing the growth of the subordinates.
- It ensures that senior management knows about the calibre and capacity of the employees who can move upwards.
- It can always create a team of employees prepared enough to meet any contingency.
- Career planning reduces labour turnover.
- Every organization prepares succession planning towards which career planning is the first step.